CLEARWATER, Fla., Nov. 4, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Tech Data Corporation (NASDAQ:TECD) announced the winners of its Vendor Partner of the Year awards, presented today during the company’s eleventh annual Americas Vendor Partner Summit in Tampa, Florida.
Tech Data’s Vendor Partner award recipients are recognized annually for their collaboration, enablement programs, strong partnerships, and commitment to Tech Data, its solution providers and the IT channel. The 2015 Tech Data Vendor Partner award winners are:
- Advanced Infrastructure Solutions (AIS) Partner of the Year: Cisco
- Core Partner of the Year: Lenovo
- Majors & Nationals Partner of the Year: VMware
- VAR Partner of the Year: HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- SMB Partner of the Year: Dell
- Retail Vendor Partner of the Year: Apple
- Public Sector Partner of the Year: HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Growth Partner of the Year: EMC
- Marketing & Sales Innovator of the Year: Brocade
- Cloud Partner of the Year: Carbonite
- Mobile Solutions Vendor Partner of the Year: JAMF Software
- Vendor Partner Representative of the Year: Emily David, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Latin America Vendor Partner of the Year: Cisco
- Latin America Vendor Representative of the Year: Domingo Alonso, Lenovo
“We are pleased to recognize the commitment, dedication and achievements of our 2015 Vendor Partners award winners,” said Brian Davis, senior vice president, Product Marketing and Purchasing at Tech Data. “The awards recognize our partners that are committed to channel growth, enablement and the success of our resellers. This award is a reflection of their focus and drive, and we thank them for their continued partnership.”
More than 400 channel partners were in attendance at Vendor Partner Summit, which featured interactive breakout session presentations on Tech Data’s key verticals and initiatives, as well as presentations on the company’s overall sales and marketing strategies by Tech Data Chief Executive Officer Bob Dutkowsky, President of the Americas Joe Quaglia, Senior Vice President of U.S. Sales Marty Bauerlein, Senior Vice President of AIS Chuck Bartlett, and Davis. Tech Data’s Vendor Summit is produced by Tech Data’s in-house full-cycle marketing services agency.
About Tech Data
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 115,000 resellers to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users in more than 100 countries. Tech Data generated $27.7 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2015. It is ranked No. 107 on the Fortune 500® and one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies.” To learn more, visit www.techdata.com, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
CONTACT: MEDIA CONTACT Amanda Lee Public Relations Manager (727) 538-5803 email@example.com