San Francisco, Nov. 03, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Integrated Systems Market is projected to reach USD 24 billion by 2020, as per a new research report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Increasing need to re-evaluate data center infrastructure is expected to boost the demand. Change in trend from mainframes to internet computing has altered the way end-users purchase, consume, build and deliver technology. Increasing need to reduce overall cost as well as complexity involved in the IT lifecycle may also drive integrated systems market demand over the forecast period. However, initial high cost is likely to pose challenge to industry participants.
Integrated infrastructure systems were the leading product segment and was valued USD 3,862.1 million in 2013, growing at a CAGR of 17.1% over the forecast period. Increasing transformation of traditional data centers into highly reliable, efficient and sustainable operations are factors likely to promote its demand. Integrated platform segment accounted for 48.9% of the overall revenue in 2013.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Integrated Systems Market Size, Share, Industry Report 2020” at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/integrated-systems-market
Key report insights suggest:
- Global integrated systems market size was estimated at USD 7,560.3 million in 2013 and is expected to register USD 24,020.7 million by 2020 growing with an estimated CAGR of 16.9% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America dominated the regional demand with an estimated market share of 35.67% in 2013. Increasing need to achieve agility and efficiency coupled with technological innovation is expected to have positive influence in regional demand. Asia Pacific is the second largest region, growing at a CAGR of 17.3% over the next few years.
- Installation & Integration services are expected to continue dominating the industry, with demand estimated to reach USD 15 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 17.1% over the forecast period. Increasing demand for data center transformation is expected to drive growth. Maintenance & Support segment is expected to reach USD 5,061.8 million by 2020.
- Retail sector is the fastest growing application segment and is likely to grow at a CAGR of 17.5% from 2014 to 2020. It decreases the store system downtime and decreases total cost of ownership through proactive management. IT & Telecom sector is expected to reach USD 5,632.7 million by 2020.
- Highly consolidated integrated systems market consists of top three manufacturers accounting for more than 60% of the overall industry share. Key companies include Oracle Corp, IBM and Hewlett and Packard (HP).
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/technology-and-media
Global Integrated Systems Product Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Integrated Platform Systems
- Integrated Infrastructure Systems
Global Integrated Systems Service Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Installation & Integration
- Consulting Services
- Maintenance & Support
Global Integrated Systems End-Use Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecom
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Market –
- Non Halogenated Flame Retardants Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519