WASHINGTON and OTTAWA, Nov. 02, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Boyden, a global leader in executive search with more than 70 offices in over 40 countries, announced today that it has launched a new Non-Profit, Government and Education Practice.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/d83bcb5d-03ed-4194-a968-c87613c8dbd7.
Boyden brings market leadership, strong revenue and a proven track record in the sectors, particularly in the US, Canada, Latin America and portions of Europe. The practice will be led by Ken Werker, Chair of Boyden Canada and Managing Partner in Vancouver.
“Our new Non-Profit, Government and Education Practice brings together sectors where the objective is social good as opposed to monetary profit, and I am proud to say it’s an area where Boyden is already a phenomenal performer,” said Trina Gordon, President & CEO of Boyden World Corporation. “Ken is the right global practice leader, with his impressive track record working closely with Canada’s federal and provincial government corporations, universities, healthcare providers, non-governmental and industry trade associations. Ken and his team have set the benchmark in the sectors in Canada which can be applied around the globe.”
“On a global basis, we will continue to focus on the large and complex multinational non-profits, especially building off our success in Washington DC, Ottawa and key Latin American and European capitals,” added Werker. “Boyden has a competitive advantage in the sector, thanks to an outstanding global team with the experience to build out the practice and the ability to serve clients at the highest levels in the government, non-profit and education sectors.”
Examples of Boyden’s searches in the practice sectors around the globe include:
- Canadian Electricity Association, CEO
- Canadian Institute of Auditors, CEO
- Federal and Provincial Government Corporations, various C-level positions
- Newfoundland Public Sector Pension Plan, Founding CEO
- Ontario Power Generation, President & CEO
- Connecticut Housing Authority, President and Executive Director
- CNA Corporation, President and CEO
- Eno Center for Transportation, President and CEO
- Emerging Markets Private Equity Association, CEO
- Pacific Pension Institute, President
- Chile’s System for High-Level Civil Service, Official Premier Provider
- Chilean Pension Fund, Treasury Metropolitan Region Director
- Housing and Urban Development for Metro Santiago, Director
- SERNAGEOMIN, Director of the National Geology and Mining Service
- Amnesty International Germany, General Secretary
- Amnesty International Italy, Director General
- UNICEF, Director General, Italy
About Boyden World Corporation
Boyden is a global leader in the executive search industry with more than 70 offices in over 40 countries. Founded in 1946, Boyden specializes in high-level executive search, interim management and human capital consulting across a broad spectrum of industries. For further information, visit the firm’s website at www.boyden.com.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Contacts: Dan Margolis, for Boyden t. +1 (213) 452.6472 e. email@example.com Ken Werker, Boyden Canada t. +1 (604) 685-0261 e. firstname.lastname@example.org