Albany – NY, Oct. 20, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GBI Research’s report, “Market Digest: Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices 2006 to 2020 US and Europe (US, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain)” provides quantitative analysis of the four cardiac rhythm management devices market segments: : cardiac resynchronization therapy devices, implantable cardioverter defibrillators, implantable loop recorders and pacemakers. The analysis includes market size data by revenue and volume over the 2006-2020 period for the following countries: US, Germany, France, Italy, UK and Spain. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
Get Sample Research Report:
- Information on market size for the four cardiac rhythm management devices market segments: :
- cardiac resynchronization therapy devices, implantable cardioverter defibrillators,
- implantable loop recorders and pacemakers
- Annualized sales data by revenue for the 2006-2020 period and company share data by revenue for 2013
- Annualized sales data by volume for the 2006-2020 period
- Coverage of key geographies: China US, Germany, France, Italy, UK and Spain
- Reasons to buy
- Derive actionable insights from value-volume relationships
- Analyze value-volume relationships and provide direction to marketing and sales strategies
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of opportunities in the US and European markets
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
CONTACT: Mr. Nachiket Ghumare State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY - 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us/