San Francisco, Oct. 15, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The High Pressure Grinding Roller (HPGR) market is expected to reach USD 387.3 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing mining industry and need for energy efficient solutions worldwide is expected to contribute to revenue growth.
According to Coalition for Eco-Efficient Comminution (CEEC), crushing and grinding consumes around 53% of the total energy used by mining sites, which accounts over 10% of overall mining cost. Additionally, mining sites are also shifting towards remote areas as accessible ore reservoirs are almost exhausted.
Browse to access In-depth research report on Global High Pressure Grinding Roller (HPGR) Market with detailed charts and figures: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-pressure-grinding-roller-market
These remote areas have limited access to energy, infrastructure and labor, thus increasing the need for efficient comminution solutions. Rising energy cost worldwide is also compelling companies to lower their consumption level to cut costs.
Growth of the cement and mineral industry is expected to boost its demand over the forecast period. Increase in consumer demand for metals such as gold and silver is expected to favor high pressure grinding roller industry growth over the forecast period. Gold demand is expected to be stable owing to its financial, cultural and emotional value, mostly in Asia Pacific. This technology also offers benefits such as low operating costs, increased lifetime, selective liberation, high throughput rates, and easy maintenance and control.
Request for free sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-pressure-grinding-roller-market/request
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The HPGR market is technology-driven and continuously evolving. Base metal liberation is anticipated to show high potential owing to increasing use of zinc, nickel, lead and copper in various industrial and commercial applications. Precious metal beneficiation is expected to be the key application segment and was valued over USD 75.0 million in 2014.
- The components segment can be segregated as ferrous metals, ferroalloys processing and non-ferrous minerals processing. HPGR technology offers a scope for throughput optimization, increased availability, less wear-ability and lesser power requirement, in processing of non-ferrous metals. Non-ferrous mineral processing is estimated to be key component segment over the next seven years, and is estimated to grow with a CAGR of around 5.8% from 2015 to 2022.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the key region and was valued over USD 80 million, and is expected to grow at a CAGR at 6.5% from 2015 to 2022. Regional growth is supported by increasing infrastructure development and manufacturing activities. Mining player in the region may witness lower operating cost owing to increasing labor & energy cost and mining taxes.
- Key vendors dominating high pressure grinding roller market share include FLSmidth & Co. A/S, SGS S.A., KHD Humboldt, ABB Ltd, Wedag International AG, and Koppern Group. Other prominent vendors include Metso Oyj, ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG (Polysius AG), Outotec Oyj, and CITIC Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. (CITIC HIC). In October 2013, CITIC HIC announced that it had received an order for SAG Mill from SEDGMAN Limited for their Aurora Gold Project. In January 2013, CITIC HIC announced the acquisition of SMCC Pty Ltd (SMCC).
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the high pressure grinding roller market on the basis of application, component and region:
High Pressure Grinding Roller (HPGR) Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Diamond liberation
- Base metal liberation
- Precious metal beneficiation
- Pellet feed preparation
High Pressure Grinding Roller (HPGR) Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Ferrous metals and ferroalloys processing
- Non-ferrous minerals processing
High Pressure Grinding Roller (HPGR) Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519