LEXINGTON, Ky., Oct. 6, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — News Facts
- Lexmark will exhibit its software and solutions for financial process automation, content management, capture, mobility and analytics at Oracle OpenWorld 2015, October 25-29 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
- As a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), Lexmark’s software and solutions complement Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Oracle’s JD Edwards World, Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Sales Cloud to enable users across all industries to access, manage and communicate structured and unstructured business content.
- This year, Lexmark will exhibit in two locations, reflecting the company’s expansive software and solutions portfolio:
- At Moscone South, Booth 1121, Lexmark will highlight solutions that empower enterprises to capture, manage, process, search, analyze and access the content that drives their businesses, via on-premise and cloud-based platforms. This exhibit will feature a series of live theater presentations, demonstrating how Oracle users can leverage Lexmark’s technology with best practices to simplify operations, standardize processes and eliminate roadblocks to enhance the business value of critical information.
- At Moscone West, Booth 3709, Lexmark will highlight solutions that integrate seamlessly with Oracle systems and enable comprehensive financial process automation, freeing up resources to pursue continuous improvements and increased efficiency without burdening IT departments. Additionally, visitors will learn how Lexmark’s recent acquisitions of Kofax and ReadSoft have broadened the company’s portfolio to offer users unprecedented capabilities across the entire spectrum of financial process automation needs.
- All visitors to either of Lexmark’s exhibits will have the opportunity to win an Apple Watch.
“Attendees come to Oracle OpenWorld seeking solutions that add value to their Oracle investment,” said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president of Lexmark and president of Enterprise Software. “They’re looking to eliminate barriers that slow day-to-day operations and hamper relationships between suppliers and buyers, retailers and customers, providers and partners. By dramatically transforming the First Mile of customer engagement, Lexmark solutions help Oracle enterprises reduce costs, enhance service, increase revenue and become more competitive.”
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solution and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more, visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld 2015 delivers the ultimate cloud experience. The industry’s most important business conference includes thousands of educational sessions and features demos and exhibitions from hundreds of partners and customers from around the world showcasing Oracle’s comprehensive cloud offerings, including an integrated stack of applications, platform and infrastructure services, as well as converged systems and industry solutions. Tens of thousands of in-person attendees and millions online gain valuable product and industry-specific insight to help them transform their businesses with Oracle. Oracle OpenWorld 2015 is being held October 25 through October 29 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information; to register; or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions, and more, visit Oracle OpenWorld 2015. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter #oow15, Facebook, and the Oracle OpenWorld blog.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Lexmark (NYSE:LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. -and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Jeremy McNeive