Booth #1244, Shop.org Digital Summit 2015, Philadelphia, PA, Oct. 5, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Informatica, the world’s number one independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data, is showcasing the latest release of its flagship master data management (MDM) solution, Informatica MDM 10.1, at the Shop.org Digital Summit 2015 this week in Philadelphia, including master data-fueled applications for 360-degree views of customers, products and suppliers.
At the BIG !deas Session
Additionally, at the summit, Jakki Geiger, senior director of Solutions Marketing, Information Quality Solutions, Informatica, will be teaming with executives from leading retailers W.W. Grainger and Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply in an Exhibitor BIG !deas Session, titled Data is the Fuel of the New, Informed Digital Purchase Journey, on Wednesday, October 7, at 1:45 pm Eastern Time, in the Expo Hall – BIG !deas Room.
In the Data is the Fuel of the New, Informed Digital Purchase Journey session, Troy Barker, director, eCommerce at Murdoch’s, and John Reynolds, head of Email Marketing at W.W. Grainger, will discuss the master data-centered strategies and technologies that have enabled:
- Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply to position itself as a modern retailer by offering its customers over 1,500 brands and 110,000 SKUs across all channels and customer touchpoints.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. to leverage the real value of its customer information while ensuring its effectiveness through real-time email verification across all customer email acquisition points, including branch terminals, contact center tools, and online checkout experiences.
The Shop.org Digital Summit 2015 marks the debut of Informatica MDM 10.1 to the retail industry, which delivers complete and accurate views of master data that are so critical to successful multi-channel retailing. Informatica will showcase three master data-fueled applications built on top of Informatica MDM, particularly relevant to retailers:
- Informatica MDM – Customer 360 for a single view of customers across all channels and touch points to drive Total Customer Relationship initiatives. Gartner, Inc. positioned Informatica as a leader in its October 2014 Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Customer Data Solutions report, based on ability to execute and completeness of vision.
- Informatica MDM – Product 360 (formerly Informatica PIM) for acquiring, managing and publishing accurate product information across all channels. Informatica was recently rated a “Hot Vendor” and identified as a “new market force” in Ventana Research’s 2015 Value Index for Product Information Management (PIM).
- Informatica MDM – Supplier 360 for a centralized and streamlined way to onboard, manage and share information about vendors, suppliers, and the raw materials and products they supply.
At the show, Informatica will also showcase Informatica Data as a Service (DaaS), which validates and enriches customer contact data. Informatica DaaS enables organizations to easily append demographic and firmogaphic data to ensure the accuracy of customer contact data, including email addresses, postal addresses and phone numbers in over 240 countries and territories.
“According to a recent survey, 95 percent of shoppers use multiple channels. But, there are a number of data-related roadblocks along the value chain that are holding some retailers back from delivering great customer experiences across channels,” said Rob Karel, vice president, Product Strategy and Marketing, Information Quality Solutions, Informatica. “By solving their data challenges and fueling their applications with complete and accurate views of customers, products and suppliers, Informatica enables organizations to deliver great experiences. This empowers retailers to better segment customers for personalized offers, to bring products to market faster, and to offer the right product to the right customer at the right time and place, across all channels.”
“Murdoch’s customers expect to find the depth, breadth and variety of products to help them get the job done and to live the western lifestyle,” said Troy Barker, director, eCommerce at Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply. “Informatica’s PIM offering, Product 360, has enabled us to centralize the way we manage our product information, enrich it with highly searchable and appealing descriptions, including multimedia, and accelerate the time it takes us to get products posted on our online channel. We couldn’t have successfully launched our eCommerce business without it.”
Tweet this: News: @Informatica delivers the fuel for the new Informed Digital Purchase Journey http://infa.media/ShopOrg15 #shoporg15
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Informatica is a leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. More than 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and on the internet, including social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://www.linkedin.com/company/Informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://www.facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Informatica, Informatica MDM and Informatica Data as a Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Debbie O'Brien Informatica +1 650 385 5735 - office +1 650 995 6736 - mobile firstname.lastname@example.org Shira Frantzich Informatica +1 650 385 5674 - office email@example.com