|[cmwizard menu=goldmenu title=”Our Gold Pages”/]|
Aben Resources is a Canadian gold, silver, and uranium exploration company developing properties in the Yukon, NWT, and Saskatchewan’s Athabasca Basin.
Aben holds interest in approximately 40,000 acres (160 square kilometres) of highly prospective ground within the eastern flank of the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. Aben owns 49% of the Huard-Kirsch Lakes Uranium Project with Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML) owning the other 51%. The property is situated approximately 20 kilometres to the NW of Cameco Corporation’s high-grade McArthur River Uranium Mine. Aben also owns a 40% interest and Canterra Minerals Corp. (TSX-V: CTM) owns the other 60% of the Mann Lake property, which is located approximately 25 kilometres to the SSW of the McArthur River Mine and 15 kilometres to the NE of Cameco’s Millennium (U3O8) discovery, and occurs at the northern extent of the B1 conductor.
Located 10km to the south of Aben Resources’ Mann Lake project is the Denison Mines (TSX: DML), Cameco (TSX: CCO), and JCU joint ventured Wheeler River project. On July 24, 2013, Denison Mines announced that drill hole WR-525 along the western margin of the Phoenix A deposit intersected 43.2% U3O8 over 10.3 metres. The summer drill program is well underway with 15 of 23 planned holes having been completed.
The other property of significance is the adjoining Mann Lake property to the east. In January 2013, Cameco Corporation with International Enexco (TSX-V: IEC) and Areva Resources announced that a 21,000 metre (69,000 feet) diamond drill program on their Mann Lake uranium project (adjacent to Aben’s Mann Lake Project) has commenced by the project operator, Cameco. The budget for the 2013 program is $6,000,000 and three rigs will be turning on the property. In November 2012, Denison Mines Corp. subscribed for 3,600,000 units of International Enexco at a price of $0.50 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,800,000. Denison’s strategic investment was proportional to Enexco’s portion of the 2013 exploration program on their Mann Lake Property. In 2006 two highest-grade intervals averaged 7.12% U308 over 0.25 metres and 5.53% U308 over 0.4 metres.
Aben Resources, Ltd.777 Dunsmuir StreetSuite 1610Vancouver, BCV7Y 1K4Canada
Web, Social, Email and Telephone Contact Info: (Shown where available)
Click Next to See the Next Company!
- Biodegradable Mulch Film Market to Reach $64 Million by 2023: P&S Market Research2 hours ago
- 5 Key Research Findings from Fact.MR’s Report on Kayak Market for Forecast Period 2017 – 20263 hours ago
- Brookfield and GLP Establish Partnership to Pursue Rooftop Solar Opportunities in China3 hours ago
- Victory Square Enters Definitive Agreement to Acquire 49% of Flo Digital Inc.3 hours ago
- LCM Partners and Brookfield Asset Management enter into strategic partnership3 hours ago
- Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Pipe Market to Reach $3.8 Billion by 2023: P&S Market Research3 hours ago
- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc: Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year ended December 31, 20174 hours ago
- Industrial Brakes Market to Reach $1,129.9 Million by 2023: P&S Market Research4 hours ago
- Global Super Fine Aluminum Trihydroxide Market Will Reach USD 560 Million by 2025: Zion Market Research4 hours ago
- VPN.com Puts Netflix CEO Reed Hastings on Notice About Security Risks & VPN Ban5 hours ago
- Intesa Sanpaolo, Iberdrola, and Ryanair Among Big Winners on Institutional Investor’s 2018 All-Europe Executive Team Rankings6 hours ago
- Boyden Focuses on Expansion in Nordic Region6 hours ago
- Initial Production of Emeralds and Commencement of Bulk Sampling Program at the Coscuez Emerald Mine7 hours ago
- New Look Vision Group Inc. Reports Record Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year End for Fiscal 20177 hours ago
- Brampton Brick Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 20178 hours ago