Aben Resources is a Canadian gold, silver, and uranium exploration company developing properties in the Yukon, NWT, and Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin.
Aben holds interest in approximately 40,000 acres (160 square kilometres) of highly prospective ground within the eastern flank of the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. Aben owns 49% of the Huard-Kirsch Lakes Uranium Project with Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML) owning the other 51%. The property is situated approximately 20 kilometres to the NW of Cameco Corporation's high-grade McArthur River Uranium Mine. Aben also owns a 40% interest and Canterra Minerals Corp. (TSX-V: CTM) owns the other 60% of the Mann Lake property, which is located approximately 25 kilometres to the SSW of the McArthur River Mine and 15 kilometres to the NE of Cameco's Millennium (U3O8) discovery, and occurs at the northern extent of the B1 conductor.
Located 10km to the south of Aben Resources' Mann Lake project is the Denison Mines (TSX: DML), Cameco (TSX: CCO), and JCU joint ventured Wheeler River project. On July 24, 2013, Denison Mines announced that drill hole WR-525 along the western margin of the Phoenix A deposit intersected 43.2% U3O8 over 10.3 metres. The summer drill program is well underway with 15 of 23 planned holes having been completed.
The other property of significance is the adjoining Mann Lake property to the east. In January 2013, Cameco Corporation with International Enexco (TSX-V: IEC) and Areva Resources announced that a 21,000 metre (69,000 feet) diamond drill program on their Mann Lake uranium project (adjacent to Aben's Mann Lake Project) has commenced by the project operator, Cameco. The budget for the 2013 program is $6,000,000 and three rigs will be turning on the property. In November 2012, Denison Mines Corp. subscribed for 3,600,000 units of International Enexco at a price of $0.50 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,800,000. Denison's strategic investment was proportional to Enexco's portion of the 2013 exploration program on their Mann Lake Property. In 2006 two highest-grade intervals averaged 7.12% U308 over 0.25 metres and 5.53% U308 over 0.4 metres.
Aben Resources, Ltd.777 Dunsmuir StreetSuite 1610Vancouver, BCV7Y 1K4Canada
Web, Social, Email and Telephone Contact Info: (Shown where available)
Click Next to See the Next Company!
- VIDEO RELEASE–Huntington Ingalls Industries Christens Virginia-Class Submarine Indiana at Newport News Shipbuilding20 hours ago
- HomeTown Bankshares Corporation Reports Continued, Strong Market Share Growth for First Quarter2 days ago
- FDIC Appointed as Receiver of First NBC Bank2 days ago
- FHLBank San Francisco Releases March 2017 Cost of Funds Index2 days ago
- Guggenheim Investments Exchange Traded Funds Declare Monthly Distributions2 days ago
- Paul Mueller Company Announces Its First Quarter Earnings of 20172 days ago
- Inmar’s Melissa Parker Named among Outstanding Women in Business2 days ago
- Maui Land & Pineapple Reports 1st Quarter 2017 Results2 days ago
- Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. Announces Amendment to Its Revolving Credit Facility2 days ago
- Toscana Energy Announces New $36 Million Senior Secured Revolving Credit Facility2 days ago
- Prudential Bancorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Results and the Completion of the Polonia Bancorp, Inc. Acquisition2 days ago
- Credit Acceptance Announces Increase and Extension of Revolving Secured Warehouse Facility2 days ago
- Zomedica Announces Adoption of Advance Notice Bylaw2 days ago
- BTIG Charity Day to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell2 days ago
- CORRECTING and REPLACING – Altra Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results2 days ago