Aben Resources is a Canadian gold, silver, and uranium exploration company developing properties in the Yukon, NWT, and Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin.
Aben holds interest in approximately 40,000 acres (160 square kilometres) of highly prospective ground within the eastern flank of the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. Aben owns 49% of the Huard-Kirsch Lakes Uranium Project with Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML) owning the other 51%. The property is situated approximately 20 kilometres to the NW of Cameco Corporation's high-grade McArthur River Uranium Mine. Aben also owns a 40% interest and Canterra Minerals Corp. (TSX-V: CTM) owns the other 60% of the Mann Lake property, which is located approximately 25 kilometres to the SSW of the McArthur River Mine and 15 kilometres to the NE of Cameco's Millennium (U3O8) discovery, and occurs at the northern extent of the B1 conductor.
Located 10km to the south of Aben Resources' Mann Lake project is the Denison Mines (TSX: DML), Cameco (TSX: CCO), and JCU joint ventured Wheeler River project. On July 24, 2013, Denison Mines announced that drill hole WR-525 along the western margin of the Phoenix A deposit intersected 43.2% U3O8 over 10.3 metres. The summer drill program is well underway with 15 of 23 planned holes having been completed.
The other property of significance is the adjoining Mann Lake property to the east. In January 2013, Cameco Corporation with International Enexco (TSX-V: IEC) and Areva Resources announced that a 21,000 metre (69,000 feet) diamond drill program on their Mann Lake uranium project (adjacent to Aben's Mann Lake Project) has commenced by the project operator, Cameco. The budget for the 2013 program is $6,000,000 and three rigs will be turning on the property. In November 2012, Denison Mines Corp. subscribed for 3,600,000 units of International Enexco at a price of $0.50 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,800,000. Denison's strategic investment was proportional to Enexco's portion of the 2013 exploration program on their Mann Lake Property. In 2006 two highest-grade intervals averaged 7.12% U308 over 0.25 metres and 5.53% U308 over 0.4 metres.
Aben Resources, Ltd.777 Dunsmuir StreetSuite 1610Vancouver, BCV7Y 1K4Canada
Web, Social, Email and Telephone Contact Info: (Shown where available)
Click Next to See the Next Company!
- Nasdaq Welcomes Newmark Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRK) to the Nasdaq Stock Market1 hour ago
- Mobetize Expands Fintech as a Service to include smartMortgage – a fully digital mortgage platform for Financial Institutions1 hour ago
- LifeLabs to deliver laboratory collection services in Saskatchewan2 hours ago
- Sunwing helps Canadians escape the impending snowy winter with up to 50% off vacation packages2 hours ago
- The Orlando Magic, Magic Players and PepsiCo. Team Up for a Holiday Shopping Spree for Boys & Girls Club Youth2 hours ago
- Grenville Strategic Royalty Provides Additional Detail on Boardwalktech Transaction2 hours ago
- VIPRE Security Earns Channelnomics Innovation Award3 hours ago
- Associa Northern California’s Geoffrey Browne Named as New President of Community Associations Institute, North Chapter3 hours ago
- Grenville Strategic Royalty Announces Investment in Boardwalktech, Pioneer in Enterprise Blockchain3 hours ago
- Harborside Wins ‘Best Dispensary’ in California4 hours ago
- Itafos Announces Update on Non Brokered Private Placement Financing and Shares for Debt Transaction4 hours ago
- BC Government Rejects KGHM Ajax Open Pit Mine on Sacred Lands, Honouring Commitment to UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples4 hours ago
- Holiday Island Holdings, Inc. Has Now Lined Up $5.5 Million in Funding / Investment Commitments4 hours ago
- Questrade feeds Canadians in need over the holidays5 hours ago
- Asante Gold Closes Shares for Debt Private Placement and Early Warning Report5 hours ago