Aben Resources is a Canadian gold, silver, and uranium exploration company developing properties in the Yukon, NWT, and Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin.
Aben holds interest in approximately 40,000 acres (160 square kilometres) of highly prospective ground within the eastern flank of the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. Aben owns 49% of the Huard-Kirsch Lakes Uranium Project with Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML) owning the other 51%. The property is situated approximately 20 kilometres to the NW of Cameco Corporation's high-grade McArthur River Uranium Mine. Aben also owns a 40% interest and Canterra Minerals Corp. (TSX-V: CTM) owns the other 60% of the Mann Lake property, which is located approximately 25 kilometres to the SSW of the McArthur River Mine and 15 kilometres to the NE of Cameco's Millennium (U3O8) discovery, and occurs at the northern extent of the B1 conductor.
Located 10km to the south of Aben Resources' Mann Lake project is the Denison Mines (TSX: DML), Cameco (TSX: CCO), and JCU joint ventured Wheeler River project. On July 24, 2013, Denison Mines announced that drill hole WR-525 along the western margin of the Phoenix A deposit intersected 43.2% U3O8 over 10.3 metres. The summer drill program is well underway with 15 of 23 planned holes having been completed.
The other property of significance is the adjoining Mann Lake property to the east. In January 2013, Cameco Corporation with International Enexco (TSX-V: IEC) and Areva Resources announced that a 21,000 metre (69,000 feet) diamond drill program on their Mann Lake uranium project (adjacent to Aben's Mann Lake Project) has commenced by the project operator, Cameco. The budget for the 2013 program is $6,000,000 and three rigs will be turning on the property. In November 2012, Denison Mines Corp. subscribed for 3,600,000 units of International Enexco at a price of $0.50 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,800,000. Denison's strategic investment was proportional to Enexco's portion of the 2013 exploration program on their Mann Lake Property. In 2006 two highest-grade intervals averaged 7.12% U308 over 0.25 metres and 5.53% U308 over 0.4 metres.
Aben Resources, Ltd.777 Dunsmuir StreetSuite 1610Vancouver, BCV7Y 1K4Canada
Web, Social, Email and Telephone Contact Info: (Shown where available)
Click Next to See the Next Company!
- ALLERGAN SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KAHN SWICK & FOTI, LLC REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Allergan, Inc. – (AGN)14 hours ago
- MAXIMUS SHAREHOLDER ALERT: CLAIMSFILER REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against MAXIMUS, Inc. – (MMS)14 hours ago
- Max Sound: Coalition Against Google Adds Agenda16 hours ago
- Erickson fights Fires around the World Summer 2017 Update17 hours ago
- Athabasca Minerals Inc. Second Quarter Financial Results18 hours ago
- 85th National Convention of the Military Order of the Purple Heart in Dallas, Texas Concludes with Election of Patriot Neil Van Ess as National Commander19 hours ago
- New tool for value-based healthcare19 hours ago
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Tableau Software, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – DATA19 hours ago
- Nutritional High International Inc. Provides Update on Efforts to Enter the Nevada Market20 hours ago
- Corona Extra® Gets in the Ring as Official Beer Sponsor of Mayweather vs. McGregor Fight20 hours ago
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in B Communications Ltd. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – BCOM20 hours ago
- Southern Missouri Bancorp and Southern Missouri Bancshares Announce Agreement to Merge20 hours ago
- Carahsoft Listed on the Inc. 5000 List for the Tenth Consecutive Year20 hours ago
- First Horizon National Corp. to post analysts’ materials on Aug. 2120 hours ago
- Hill International Receives NYSE Notice Regarding Late Form 10-Q Filing20 hours ago