Aben Resources is a Canadian gold, silver, and uranium exploration company developing properties in the Yukon, NWT, and Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin.
Aben holds interest in approximately 40,000 acres (160 square kilometres) of highly prospective ground within the eastern flank of the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. Aben owns 49% of the Huard-Kirsch Lakes Uranium Project with Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML) owning the other 51%. The property is situated approximately 20 kilometres to the NW of Cameco Corporation's high-grade McArthur River Uranium Mine. Aben also owns a 40% interest and Canterra Minerals Corp. (TSX-V: CTM) owns the other 60% of the Mann Lake property, which is located approximately 25 kilometres to the SSW of the McArthur River Mine and 15 kilometres to the NE of Cameco's Millennium (U3O8) discovery, and occurs at the northern extent of the B1 conductor.
Located 10km to the south of Aben Resources' Mann Lake project is the Denison Mines (TSX: DML), Cameco (TSX: CCO), and JCU joint ventured Wheeler River project. On July 24, 2013, Denison Mines announced that drill hole WR-525 along the western margin of the Phoenix A deposit intersected 43.2% U3O8 over 10.3 metres. The summer drill program is well underway with 15 of 23 planned holes having been completed.
The other property of significance is the adjoining Mann Lake property to the east. In January 2013, Cameco Corporation with International Enexco (TSX-V: IEC) and Areva Resources announced that a 21,000 metre (69,000 feet) diamond drill program on their Mann Lake uranium project (adjacent to Aben's Mann Lake Project) has commenced by the project operator, Cameco. The budget for the 2013 program is $6,000,000 and three rigs will be turning on the property. In November 2012, Denison Mines Corp. subscribed for 3,600,000 units of International Enexco at a price of $0.50 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,800,000. Denison's strategic investment was proportional to Enexco's portion of the 2013 exploration program on their Mann Lake Property. In 2006 two highest-grade intervals averaged 7.12% U308 over 0.25 metres and 5.53% U308 over 0.4 metres.
Aben Resources, Ltd.777 Dunsmuir StreetSuite 1610Vancouver, BCV7Y 1K4Canada
Web, Social, Email and Telephone Contact Info: (Shown where available)
Click Next to See the Next Company!
- Successful Second Launch Doubles the Number of Iridium® NEXT Satellites in Space9 hours ago
- BioNovelus Announces Interim CFO12 hours ago
- Strong support shown for centrist option in 201917 hours ago
- Germantown Veterinarian Forest Hill Animal Hospital Offers Expert Summer Vacation Pet Boarding17 hours ago
- Tchefuncte Animal Hospital Shares 4th of July Pet Fireworks Safety Tips17 hours ago
- United for Human Rights Center Creating Awareness and Protecting Children from Human Trafficking2 days ago
- Economic Recovery Opportunities Identified for Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo2 days ago
- Agios Announces Updated Data from Fully Enrolled DRIVE PK Study Demonstrating AG-348’s Potential as the First Disease-modifying Treatment for Patients with Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency2 days ago
- New Data from Phase 1/2 Trial of Oral IDHIFA® (enasidenib) Demonstrate Durable Complete Responses in Patients with IDH2 Mutant Relapsed or Refractory AML2 days ago
- PCM SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KAHN SWICK & FOTI, LLC REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against PCM, Inc. – (PCMI)2 days ago
- Accent Computer Solutions, Inc. Ranked Top IT Company in Inland Empire2 days ago
- FTI Signs MOU With iDroid USA2 days ago
- Nasdaq Closing Cross Calculates Russell US Indexes Reconstitution for the 14th Consecutive Year2 days ago
- Grant of Stock Options2 days ago
- Chino Commercial Bancorp Announces Commencement of Subscription Period for Rights Offering2 days ago