Aben Resources is a Canadian gold, silver, and uranium exploration company developing properties in the Yukon, NWT, and Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin.
Aben holds interest in approximately 40,000 acres (160 square kilometres) of highly prospective ground within the eastern flank of the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. Aben owns 49% of the Huard-Kirsch Lakes Uranium Project with Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML) owning the other 51%. The property is situated approximately 20 kilometres to the NW of Cameco Corporation's high-grade McArthur River Uranium Mine. Aben also owns a 40% interest and Canterra Minerals Corp. (TSX-V: CTM) owns the other 60% of the Mann Lake property, which is located approximately 25 kilometres to the SSW of the McArthur River Mine and 15 kilometres to the NE of Cameco's Millennium (U3O8) discovery, and occurs at the northern extent of the B1 conductor.
Located 10km to the south of Aben Resources' Mann Lake project is the Denison Mines (TSX: DML), Cameco (TSX: CCO), and JCU joint ventured Wheeler River project. On July 24, 2013, Denison Mines announced that drill hole WR-525 along the western margin of the Phoenix A deposit intersected 43.2% U3O8 over 10.3 metres. The summer drill program is well underway with 15 of 23 planned holes having been completed.
The other property of significance is the adjoining Mann Lake property to the east. In January 2013, Cameco Corporation with International Enexco (TSX-V: IEC) and Areva Resources announced that a 21,000 metre (69,000 feet) diamond drill program on their Mann Lake uranium project (adjacent to Aben's Mann Lake Project) has commenced by the project operator, Cameco. The budget for the 2013 program is $6,000,000 and three rigs will be turning on the property. In November 2012, Denison Mines Corp. subscribed for 3,600,000 units of International Enexco at a price of $0.50 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,800,000. Denison's strategic investment was proportional to Enexco's portion of the 2013 exploration program on their Mann Lake Property. In 2006 two highest-grade intervals averaged 7.12% U308 over 0.25 metres and 5.53% U308 over 0.4 metres.
Aben Resources, Ltd.777 Dunsmuir StreetSuite 1610Vancouver, BCV7Y 1K4Canada
Web, Social, Email and Telephone Contact Info: (Shown where available)
Click Next to See the Next Company!
- Isodiol International Inc. Provides Investor Update13 hours ago
- Wayne Savings Bancshares, Inc. Announces Record Earnings for the Quarter and Nine months ended September 30, 201713 hours ago
- ScottsMiracle-Gro Provides Recast of Non-GAAP Historical Financial Results Related to International Divestiture13 hours ago
- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. Announces Operating Results for Q3 201713 hours ago
- YRC Worldwide Updates 2017 Financial Projections13 hours ago
- Corporate conservation champions lauded by WWF-Canada13 hours ago
- Associa Minnesota Promotes Jennifer Campbell to Vice President13 hours ago
- PIMCO Canada Corp. Announces Monthly Distributions for PIMCO Canada Exchange Traded Series13 hours ago
- HRchitect earns ‘Great Place to Work’ certification for second consecutive year14 hours ago
- Organigram Confident No Risk to TSXV Listing14 hours ago
- Energy Safety Canada launches new brand identity for oil and gas safety 14 hours ago
- Global Power Rental Market: Africa to Lead the Market Growth14 hours ago
- Hill International to Assist Romanian National Railway Company CFR S.A. with Improving Portion of Pan-European Corridor 4 Railway Line15 hours ago
- WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust Announces October 2017 Distribution15 hours ago
- Guelph Hydro begins merger talks with Alectra Inc.15 hours ago