|[cmwizard menu=goldmenu title=”Our Gold Pages”/]|
Aben Resources is a Canadian gold, silver, and uranium exploration company developing properties in the Yukon, NWT, and Saskatchewan’s Athabasca Basin.
Aben holds interest in approximately 40,000 acres (160 square kilometres) of highly prospective ground within the eastern flank of the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. Aben owns 49% of the Huard-Kirsch Lakes Uranium Project with Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML) owning the other 51%. The property is situated approximately 20 kilometres to the NW of Cameco Corporation’s high-grade McArthur River Uranium Mine. Aben also owns a 40% interest and Canterra Minerals Corp. (TSX-V: CTM) owns the other 60% of the Mann Lake property, which is located approximately 25 kilometres to the SSW of the McArthur River Mine and 15 kilometres to the NE of Cameco’s Millennium (U3O8) discovery, and occurs at the northern extent of the B1 conductor.
Located 10km to the south of Aben Resources’ Mann Lake project is the Denison Mines (TSX: DML), Cameco (TSX: CCO), and JCU joint ventured Wheeler River project. On July 24, 2013, Denison Mines announced that drill hole WR-525 along the western margin of the Phoenix A deposit intersected 43.2% U3O8 over 10.3 metres. The summer drill program is well underway with 15 of 23 planned holes having been completed.
The other property of significance is the adjoining Mann Lake property to the east. In January 2013, Cameco Corporation with International Enexco (TSX-V: IEC) and Areva Resources announced that a 21,000 metre (69,000 feet) diamond drill program on their Mann Lake uranium project (adjacent to Aben’s Mann Lake Project) has commenced by the project operator, Cameco. The budget for the 2013 program is $6,000,000 and three rigs will be turning on the property. In November 2012, Denison Mines Corp. subscribed for 3,600,000 units of International Enexco at a price of $0.50 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,800,000. Denison’s strategic investment was proportional to Enexco’s portion of the 2013 exploration program on their Mann Lake Property. In 2006 two highest-grade intervals averaged 7.12% U308 over 0.25 metres and 5.53% U308 over 0.4 metres.
Aben Resources, Ltd.777 Dunsmuir StreetSuite 1610Vancouver, BCV7Y 1K4Canada
Web, Social, Email and Telephone Contact Info: (Shown where available)
Click Next to See the Next Company!
- CLASS ACTION UPDATE for COOL, HAIR and UNM: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders6 hours ago
- El Pollo Loco Announces the Grand Opening of New Restaurant in West Hills, CA1 day ago
- AEGEAN MARINE SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KAHN SWICK & FOTI, LLC REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. – ANW2 days ago
- Benchmark Grants Stock Options2 days ago
- PIMCO Municipal Closed-End Funds Announce Intention to Conduct Tender Offers for Auction Rate Preferred Shares2 days ago
- CORRECTION – Marquest Asset Management Inc. Announces Risk Rating Changes to Certain Funds2 days ago
- CLASS ACTION UPDATE for FIZZ and GOGO: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders2 days ago
- DSA Financial Corporation Declares a Quarterly Dividend and Reports Earnings for the Fourth Quarter Ended June 30, 20182 days ago
- Marquest Asset Management Inc. Announces Risk Rating Changes to Certain Funds2 days ago
- VIRGIN VOYAGES NAMES FIRST SHIP AND BANS SINGLE-USE PLASTICS FOR SAILORS2 days ago
- VIRGIN VOYAGES PRESCRIBES ‘VITAMIN SEA’ EXPERIENCES FOR ALL SAILORS2 days ago
- Prudential Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results – Surpasses $1.0 Billion in Total Assets2 days ago
- Emclaire Financial Corp Reports 35.7% Increase in Quarterly Earnings2 days ago
- Salmon Fishing Camp Owners on the Miramichi to Fisheries Minister: “We need your help and the salmon need your help.”2 days ago
- VALUE LINE, INC. ANNOUNCES A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.19 PER COMMON SHARE AND REAFFIRMS SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM2 days ago