August 22, 2011
PGSI, RNGC, SKNY, GRAS, AGXMF, TDCP, CCLR
These Spotlights have made tremendous moves. As you can see, StockGuru brings you the very stocks you want on your radar, in your portfolio and to trade.
|Spotlight Date||Spotlight Price||Symbol||High||Up As Much As||Market Cap|
|July 15, 2011||$ 0.30||OEDV||$ 0.49||63%||$22.98M|
|August 8, 2011||$ 1.73||MMED||$ 3.50||102%||$19.37M|
|August 18, 2011||$ 0.06||TNUS||$ 0.08||33%||$4.91M|
|August 4, 2011||$ 1.25||NENE||$ 1.60||28%||$33.02M|
|August 10, 2011||$ 0.71||GRHU||$ 0.83||17%||$21.31M|
New Energy Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: NENE) announced that researchers developing its SolarWindow(TM) technology, capable of generating electricity on see-through glass, have now successfully generated electricity on flexible plastic using the Company’s ‘spray-on’ coating methods — an important technical achievement necessary for the development of electricity-generating window films.
Osage Exploration and Development, Inc. (OTCBB:OEDV) highlights from their latest form 10-Q currently posted on EDGAR were released.
- As of June 30, 2011 total current assets are $3,630,606 versus $421,685 a year earlier, an increase of 860%.
- Total shareholders equity increased from $1,298,952 to $5,313,859 year over year, an increase of over 400%.
- The foregoing increases were primarily as a result of Osage’s activity in the Oklahoma horizontal Mississippian joint venture with Slawson Exploration Inc, and US Energy Development Corporation.
- For the six months ended June 30, 2011, total operating revenues were $1,604,194 versus $799,111 for the six months ended June 30, 2010, an increase of 100% year over year. Comprehensive income was $2,717,488 versus a loss in 2010 of $1,429,469.
- In the six months ended June 2011 net income per share was $0.06 versus a loss of $0.03 a year earlier.
- The increase in operating revenue was almost exclusively generated by Osage’s Colombian assets.
IMPORTANT: Bookmark this link: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Check This Link Every Morning for New Spotlight Stocks All of these are date and time stamped so you know what is current today. You can also just go to STOCKGURU.COM and look for the link in the top navigation for “StockGuru Spotlight.” You can also put the RSS link into your RSS reader9, such as my favorite “Google Reader.”
There are countless programs that make it easy to get RSS feeds on your wireless phone as well. This is foolproof BUT ONLY IF YOU CHECK YOUR RSS FEED REGULARLY! RSS link on the site. We do not yet send out Spotlight Alerts by email, in an attempt to give your email box a break. Spotlights occur several times weekly, and are released ONLY when we see a valid reason. Occasionally, our Spotlights are compensated picks, but an editorial decision is made as to whether the situation qualifies as a market sensitive pick and we ALWAYS include a disclosure prominently if we include a company for which we have been compensated in either cash or shares.
StockGuru is in its Ninth Year!