May 25, 2011
These Spotlights have made tremendous moves. As you can see, StockGuru brings you the very stocks you want on your radar, in your portfolio and to trade.
These Companies continue to hit new highs. Check out the StockGuru Spotlight potential. While we know you can never catch the absolute high or the absolute low, these Companies represent the StockGuru Spotlight potential.
|StockGuru Spotlight||Spotlight Price||Symbol||High||Up As Much As||Market Cap|
|May 24, 2011||$ 2.11||XBOR||$ 2.65||26%||$25.81M|
|May 23, 2011||$ 0.025||PDOS||$ 0.042||68%||$13.37M|
|May 16, 2011||$ 0.43||PWON||$ 0.65||51%||$105.29M|
|May 13, 2011||$ 0.09||RSCF||$ 0.12||33%||$4.06M|
|May 12, 2011||$ 0.02||UNLA||$ 0.03||30%||$2.60M|
|May 6, 2011||$ 0.025||ICMC||$ 0.0697||179%||$25.60M|
|May 5, 2011||$ 0.87||TBIO||$ 1.48||70%||$72.95M|
StockGuru brings you trading news you can use and meaningful trends:
Transgenomic, Inc. (OTCBB: TBIO) up like a rocket since it reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2011, and provided a business update on May 12, 2011.
- Net sales for the first quarter of 2011 were $7.5 million, an increase of 37 percent compared with $5.4 million for the same period in 2010.
- Gross profit was $4.2 million or 56 percent of net sales, compared with gross profit of $2.9 million or 53 percent of net sales for the same period in 2010.
- The increase in revenue is primarily due to our recent acquisition of the FAMILION family of genetic tests on December 29, 2010.
- The net loss for the first quarter of 2011 was $2.8 million or $0.06 per share compared with a net loss of $324,000 or $0.01 per share for the first quarter of 2010. This was due primarily to the noncash Preferred Stock expenses, totaling $2.0 million, and the amortization of the acquired intangible assets, which totaled $300,000. Absent these expenses, our net loss would have been $460,000 for the first quarter of 2011.
- Modified EBITDA improved to ($16,000) in the first quarter of 2011 from ($209,000) in the first quarter of 2010.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $3.2 million as of March 31, 2011, compared with $3.5 million as of December 31, 2010.
Our StockGuru Spotlight Picks Are Published Before the Open Each Morning
StockGuru Spotlights are featured on our web site. We have an RSS feed and an exclusive twitter feed for StockGuru Spotlights. We also issue press releases on the StockGuru Spotlights; you can see proof positive our notice to you is truly an advanced notice. StockGuru is not not jumping on these after they move. Here is the link to BOOKMARK for Spotlights: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight
Don’t Miss Our on Spotlight Stocks! It is critical to catch these alerts in the morning prior to the market open. I have been asked several times recently how to get them.
IMPORTANT: Bookmark this link: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Check This Link Every Morning for New Spotlight Stocks All of these are date and time stamped so you know what is current today. You can also just go to STOCKGURU.COM and look for the link in the top navigation for “StockGuru Spotlight.” You can also put the RSS link into your RSS reader, such as my favorite “Google Reader.”
There are countless programs that make it easy to get RSS feeds on your wireless phone as well. This is foolproof BUT ONLY IF YOU CHECK YOUR RSS FEED REGULARLY! RSS link on the site. We do not yet send out Spotlight Alerts by email, in an attempt to give your email box a break. Spotlights occur several times weekly, and are released ONLY when we see a valid reason. Occasionally, our Spotlights are compensated picks, but an editorial decision is made as to whether the situation qualifies as a market sensitive pick and we ALWAYS include a disclosure prominently if we include a company for which we have been compensated in either cash or shares.
StockGuru is in its Ninth Year!