BYHL, PRTX, SMNG, GHRU, ADNT, NJBC, RWWI
March 4, 2011
We have Two More On Fire Stock Guru Spotlights. Both these Companies have shown incredible positive momentum recently. RENS closed at $0.04 on February 7, 2011, and closed yesterday, March 3, 2011, at $0.09. RENS has been moving rapidly.
RENS will soon be announcing its plans for its gold mining claims. The property is located where tailings may hold gold in addition to traditional mining. Mining has progressed since World War II and it is possible that the tailings of a mine from World War II may have significant gold in addition to the more traditional mining. This is a Company very much worth watching and placing on your radar.
We have five must watch Companies today. Check out the StockGuru Spotlight potential below. Companies up as much as 115%, 98%, 89%, 67% and 63% – most of these moves were made over a relatively short period of time. While we know you can never catch the absolute high or the absolute low, these Companies represent the StockGuru Spotlight potential.
- GBSX is up 89% since the StockGuru Spotlight on January 7, 2011.
- RENS is up 50% since the StockGuru Spotlight on February 15, 2011.
GBS Business Software AG (OTCBB: GBSX) founded in 1992 is a self-service software and custom enterprise application solutions on the IBM Lotus Notes Domino platform.
- The Company has 200 employees in 12 offices across North America and Europe
- Serves large and medium-sized companies
- Recently acquire Permessa Corporation, a worldwide leader in email and Sametime monitoring, security, and corporate and regulatory policy enforcement
- Permessa delivers analytics, reporting and management solutions for email, Sametime and Domino applications
- GBS has existing solution portfolio, especially its industry-leading email management, security and productivity capabilities
ASPA Gold Corp. (OTCQB: RENS) is an emerging U.S. based Gold Mining and Exploration Company.
- Has a development plan for its wholly owned claims and mines situated on over 3,600 acres
- The claim is comprised of forty four (44) claims and twenty two (22) historic mines located in the historic Oatman mining district of northwest Arizona
- The Oatman district is a well known gold producing area in the heart of the famous Walker Lane Gold Trend
- Before the shutdown of operations in WWII, produced more than 3.8 million tons of ore and 2.2 million ounces of gold
- ASPA Gold Corp. is committed to the rapid extraction from the extensive tailings and dumps
- In process of evaluating the in-ground mineralization on the company’s properties
Watch these companies today.
|Pick Date||Stock||Pick Price||High||Up As Much As|
|December 12, 2010||ASEN||$ 3.30||$ 7.10||115%|
|January 10, 2011||ENRJ||$ 0.53||$ 1.05||98%|
|January 7, 2011||GBSX||$ 1.85||$ 3.50||89%|
|January 12, 2011||SPLM||$ 2.14||$ 3.58||67%|
|November 24, 2010||GNRG||$ 0.24||$ 0.39||63%|
|November 29, 2010||RENS||$ 0.06||$ 0.09||50%|
WE are NOT compensated in any way for these Spotlight Picks. If we decide to include a pick for which we are compensated you will be clearly informed. StockGuru Spotlights While you can never catch the exact high StockGuru shows you the potential when you learn to trade the StockGuru Way. We look at the news that moves the stocks — good and bad. StockGuru brings you trading news you can use and meaningful trends.
Our StockGuru Spotlight Picks Are Published Before the Open Each Morning StockGuru Spotlights are featured on our web site. We have an RSS feed and an exclusive twitter feed for StockGuru Spotlights. We also issue press releases on the StockGuru Spotlights; you can see proof positive our notice to you is truly an advanced notice. StockGuru is not not jumping on these after they move. Here is the link to BOOKMARK for Spotlights: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Don’t Miss Our on Spotlight Stocks! It is critical to catch these alerts in the morning prior to the market open. I have been asked several times recently how to get them.
IMPORTANT: Bookmark this link: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Check This Link Every Morning for New Spotlight Stocks All of these are date and time stamped so you know what is current today. You can also just go to STOCKGURU.COM and look for the link in the top navigation for “StockGuru Spotlight.” You can also put the RSS link into your RSS reader, such as my favorite “Google Reader.”
There are countless programs that make it easy to get RSS feeds on your wireless phone as well. This is foolproof BUT ONLY IF YOU CHECK YOUR RSS FEED REGULARLY! RSS link on the site. We do not yet send out Spotlight Alerts by email, in an attempt to give your email box a break. Spotlights occur several times weekly, and are released ONLY when we see a valid reason. Occasionally, our Spotlights are compensated picks, but an editorial decision is made as to whether the situation qualifies as a market sensitive pick and we ALWAYS include a disclosure prominently if we include a company for which we have been compensated in either cash or shares.
StockGuru is in its Ninth Year!