DIGA, GOVX, VGTL, SPAG, HASC, ENZR
February 28, 2011
Today we look at recent StockGuru Spotlight Winners. Take a good look at what is possible. While you cannot always catch the absolute highs and lows, this represents the potential we deliver with Stock Guru Spotlights.
StockGuru Spotlight Winners
|Stock Guru Spotlight||Stock Guru Pick||Pick Price||High||Up As Much As|
|January 4, 2011||NTLK||$ 0.35||$ 2.50||614%|
|December 9, 2010||TPAC||$ 1.00||$ 2.58||158%|
|January 12, 2011||SPLM||$ 2.00||$ 3.47||74%|
|January 7, 2011||SOMD||$ 0.90||$ 1.35||50%|
|December 15, 2010||WHLM||$ 0.135||$ 0.20||48%|
Wilhelmina International, Inc. (OTCBB: WHLM) Up as much a 48% since 12/11/10. Wilhelmina Models had a good year last year with gross billings up 25%. This is a Company to watch. It provides traditional, full-service fashion model and talent management services, specializing in the representation and management of leading models, entertainers, artists, athletes.
- Wilhelmina Models was founded in 1967 by Wilhelmina Cooper, a renowned fashion model
- One of the oldest and largest fashion model management companies in the world.
- Include operations located in Los Angeles and Miami AND various local markets across the U.S.
- Quarter ended December 31, 2010, gross billings 4.1%
- A 35% increase in the gross billings of the core modeling business
- Gross billings for the year ended December 31, 2010 increased approximately $10,400,000, or 24.8%
Trans-Pacific Aerospace Company, Inc. (OTCBB: TPAC) Up as much as 158% since 12/09/10 – designs, engineers and manufactures self-lubricating spherical bearings for commercial aircraft, with planned product extensions using similar proprietary technology into maritime, power plant and space applications. To date, Trans-Pacific Aerospace’s operations have focused on assisting its 25%-owned Chinese subsidiary, Godfrey (China) Limited,progress for U.S. Navy qualification testing.
- Producing test parts which will be subsequently submitted to the U.S. Navy for certification. Subject to U.S. Navy certification
- Manufacturing of its self-lubricating spherical bearings expect to commence in the third quarter of 2011.
- Started production on more than 1,000 bearings to be submitted for qualification
- Quality control team, in China from the U.S., has successfully qualified over 3,000 different types of bearings for both SAE and FAA commercial aircraft approval.
These Companies continue to be in a strong upswing. Take a close look at OUR SPOTLIGHTS!
WE are NOT compensated in any way for these Spotlight Picks. If we decide to include a pick for which we are compensated you will be clearly informed. StockGuru Spotlights While you can never catch the exact high StockGuru shows you the potential when you learn to trade the StockGuru Way. We look at the news that moves the stocks — good and bad. StockGuru brings you trading news you can use and meaningful trends.
Our StockGuru Spotlight Picks Are Published Before the Open Each Morning StockGuru Spotlights are featured on our web site. We have an RSS feed and an exclusive twitter feed for StockGuru Spotlights. We also issue press releases on the StockGuru Spotlights; you can see proof positive our notice to you is truly an advanced notice. StockGuru is not not jumping on these after they move. Here is the link to BOOKMARK for Spotlights: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Don’t Miss Our on Spotlight Stocks! It is critical to catch these alerts in the morning prior to the market open. I have been asked several times recently how to get them.
IMPORTANT: Bookmark this link: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Check This Link Every Morning for New Spotlight Stocks All of these are date and time stamped so you know what is current today. You can also just go to STOCKGURU.COM and look for the link in the top navigation for “StockGuru Spotlight.” You can also put the RSS link into your RSS reader, such as my favorite “Google Reader.”
There are countless programs that make it easy to get RSS feeds on your wireless phone as well. This is foolproof BUT ONLY IF YOU CHECK YOUR RSS FEED REGULARLY! RSS link on the site. We do not yet send out Spotlight Alerts by email, in an attempt to give your email box a break. Spotlights occur several times weekly, and are released ONLY when we see a valid reason. Occasionally, our Spotlights are compensated picks, but an editorial decision is made as to whether the situation qualifies as a market sensitive pick and we ALWAYS include a disclosure prominently if we include a company for which we have been compensated in either cash or shares.
StockGuru is in its Ninth Year!