WSCE, ROYE, SBBC, MMOG, SENY, SAJA, TRAB
February 25, 2011
Today we look at recent StockGuru Spotlight Winners. Take a good look at what is possible in most cases less than one month. While you cannot always catch the absolute highs and lows, this represents the potential we deliver with Stock Guru Spotlights.
- PWVI – up as much as 47% picked February 8, 2011
- GOJO– up as much as 57% picked February 18, 2011
- GTHP– up as much as 41% picked January 28, 2011
PowerVerde, Inc. (OTCBB: PWVI) Up 47% since 2/8/11. PWVI manufactures advanced renewable power generator systems comprised of gas pressure and gas expansion motors. These systems operate without combustion or fossil fuel creating electrical power from any low grade heat source or adequate pressure forum.
- Recently signed a binding Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with Newton Investments BV, (“Newton”) a Dutch-based company, to license PowerVerde’s unique renewable 50Kw energy system.
- The LOI allows Newton to distribute this energy system throughout the 27 countries of the European Union
- PowerVerde has authorized Newton to manufacture this system under a licensing agreement with a Dutch/German foundry and machine shop capable of producing hundreds of units per year
- Under the terms of this LOI, Newton must sell at least 100 systems in the first year to maintain these exclusive rights for up to 10 years
GraphOn Corporation (OTCBB: GOJO) Up 57% Since Stock Guru Spotlight since 2/18/11. The Company has for over two decades been an innovator of cost-effective, advanced solutions that help customers access applications from anywhere. Their high-performance software provides fast remote access, cross-platform connectivity, and a centralized architecture that delivers a lower cost of ownership.
- Recently announced an application virtualization and Web-enabling solution
- A new Service Pack for its GO-Global Windows Host 4 application virtualization software.
- GO-Global Web-enables Windows applications for easy remote access from any PC, Mac, or Web browser
- This Service Pack includes improvements
Guided Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCBB & OTCQB: GTHP) Up as Much as 41% Since Spotlight since 1/28/11. GTHP is a developer of the LightTouch(TM), a non-invasive and painless test for the early detection of cervical precancer.
- The Company is developing its patented biophotonic technology that utilizes light to detect disease at the cellular level
- The company’s first product, the LightTouch(TM), is a non-invasive device used to detect cervical disease instantly and at the point of care
- In a multi-center clinical trial, with women at risk for cervical disease, the LightTouch was able to detect cervical cancer up to two years earlier than conventional modalities
- LightTouch is designed to provide an objective result at the point-of-care, thereby improving the management of cervical disease
- Guided Therapeutics has also entered into a partnership with Konica Minolta Opto to develop a non-invasive test for Barrett’s Esophagus using the LightTouch technology platform
These Companies continue to be in a strong upswing. Take a close look at OUR SPOTLIGHTS!
StockGuru Spotlight Winners
|Stock Guru Pick Date||Stock Pick||Pick Price||High Since Pick Date||Up As Much As||Mkt Cap|
|January 26, 2011||CHCR||$ 0.20||$ 0.52||160%||$26.7 M|
|January 12, 2011||SPLM||$ 2.00||$ 3.46||73%||$161 M|
|February 18, 2011||GOJO||$ 0.05||$ 0.08||57%||$3.6 M|
|February 8, 2011||PWVI||$ 0.95||$ 1.40||47%||$38 M|
|January 28, 2011||GTHP||$ 1.05||$ 1.48||41%||$65.1 M|
WE are NOT compensated in any way for these Spotlight Picks. If we decide to include a pick for which we are compensated you will be clearly informed. StockGuru Spotlights While you can never catch the exact high StockGuru shows you the potential when you learn to trade the StockGuru Way. We look at the news that moves the stocks — good and bad. StockGuru brings you trading news you can use and meaningful trends.
Our StockGuru Spotlight Picks Are Published Before the Open Each Morning StockGuru Spotlights are featured on our web site. We have an RSS feed and an exclusive twitter feed for StockGuru Spotlights. We also issue press releases on the StockGuru Spotlights; you can see proof positive our notice to you is truly an advanced notice. StockGuru is not not jumping on these after they move. Here is the link to BOOKMARK for Spotlights: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Don’t Miss Our on Spotlight Stocks! It is critical to catch these alerts in the morning prior to the market open. I have been asked several times recently how to get them.
IMPORTANT: Bookmark this link: http://www.stockguru.com/tag/spotlight Check This Link Every Morning for New Spotlight Stocks All of these are date and time stamped so you know what is current today. You can also just go to STOCKGURU.COM and look for the link in the top navigation for “StockGuru Spotlight.” You can also put the RSS link into your RSS reader, such as my favorite “Google Reader.”
There are countless programs that make it easy to get RSS feeds on your wireless phone as well. This is foolproof BUT ONLY IF YOU CHECK YOUR RSS FEED REGULARLY! RSS link on the site. We do not yet send out Spotlight Alerts by email, in an attempt to give your email box a break. Spotlights occur several times weekly, and are released ONLY when we see a valid reason. Occasionally, our Spotlights are compensated picks, but an editorial decision is made as to whether the situation qualifies as a market sensitive pick and we ALWAYS include a disclosure prominently if we include a company for which we have been compensated in either cash or shares.
StockGuru is in its Ninth Year!