Booth #1711, Dreamforce, 2016, San Francisco, Calif., Oct. 04, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The ongoing explosion in cloud applications means that organizations now have vast amounts of data in numerous places and there is no easy, or automatic, way to ensure data quality across all data sources and types. Positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), Worldwide for three years in a row, and in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools for the ninth consecutive year, Informatica® is now offering an innovative, new approach to improving data quality designed specifically to turn this situation around.
Informatica today introduced Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar, an innovative, self-service data quality solution for business users. In today’s business environments, data owners and users must be actively involved in keeping data clean, regardless of where it resides. Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar is the first cloud-based solution that will empower business users and data analysts to easily identify, fix and monitor the quality of data within and across all of their applications, cloud or on-premise; thereby realizing faster and better business outcomes.
Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar helps drive:
- Increased usefulness of data – Business users can now utilize a single, automated solution to identify and prioritize data quality issues in their applications, using interactive dashboards to visualize current status, trends and developing hotspots. This helps ensure that data is in the right shape to drive such business outcomes as deeper customer engagement, improved cross- and up-sell activities, better customer segmentation, increased marketing effectiveness and sales team productivity.
- Reduced reliance on IT – Users leverage automatic, content-driven assessment to accurately identity and rapidly resolve their most pressing data quality issues without always turning to IT for help.
- Simplified administration and lower overhead – Instead of a collection of point solutions, organizations gain a single, easy-to-use, self-service data quality tool across all departments, applications and deployment models, 100 percent in the cloud and delivered as an economically priced subscription service.
- Data privacy and security – Because the data is not staged on individual machines for remediation, it does not get replicated.
Along with other innovations, Informatica will showcase Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar at Salesforce’s annual event, Dreamforce, October 4-7, in booth #1711 in Moscone South and at the Developer Forest in Moscone West, in San Francisco, Calif. Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar for Salesforce will be available in November on a subscription basis. Salesforce users are invited to take advantage of a free 30-day trial offer, available at http://www.informatica.com/DQRadarTrial. Its use requires no installation, no detailed configuration and no specialized data quality expertise. Starting in 2017, Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar will integrate closely with other business applications, including such widely used applications as Marketo and NetSuite.
- “Companies are awash in data, and they want to use that data to make informed, effective decisions,” said Jie Wu, research analyst, Analytics, Big Data and HPC, Neuralytix. “However, data quality is crucial. A solution that can monitor, identify and fix data in applications can help companies quickly realize their business goals by leveraging the data they can trust.”
- “According to TDWI, bad data is costing U.S. businesses $600 billion a year, demonstrating the need for effective data quality solutions,” said Amit Walia, executive vice president and chief product officer, Informatica. “Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar empowers business users to govern their data using quality rules and exception management processes while IT retains control. Rather than risky manual interventions or fragmented point solutions for each application silo, organizations can now increase confidence in all their data in an automated, holistic and easily afforded fashion. They can now also quickly and effectively leverage data for business advantage.”
Tweet this: News: @Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar offers cloud-based self-service #DataQuality across all apps http://infa.media/pr161004b #DF16
About The Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Informatica is 100 percent focused on data because the world runs on data. Organizations need business solutions around data for the cloud, big data, real-time and streaming. Informatica is the world’s No. 1 provider of data management solutions, in the cloud, on-premise or in a hybrid environment. More than 7,000 organizations around the world turn to Informatica for data solutions that power their businesses. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://linkedin.com/company/informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Salesforce, Customer Success Platform and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Note: Informatica is a registered trademark of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
 Source: Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), Worldwide, 2016, Keith Guttridge, et.al. 24 March 2016.
 Source: Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools, 2015, Saul Judah and Ted Friedman, 18 Nov. 2015.
CONTACT: Maureen O’Connell Informatica +1 650 385 4022 - office +1 408 679 0648 - mobile email@example.com Shira Frantzich Informatica +1 650 385 5674 - office firstname.lastname@example.org