Booth #1711, Dreamforce, 2016, San Francisco, Calif., Oct. 04, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Informatica® today announced new capabilities that help ensure Salesforce customers use timely, complete, clean and fit-for-purpose data. Informatica provides cloud integration and data management capabilities across many clouds on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. The company today also launched Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar, an innovative, self-service data quality solution for business users, which will be available first for Salesforce users.
Salesforce customers have an opportunity to unify their data and leverage it within and across Salesforce to power everything from advanced insights to omnichannel customer experiences. However, to fully realize these opportunities, it is essential that organizations ensure that the data being used is timely, complete, clean and fit-for-purpose. By integrating with Salesforce, Informatica Cloud® helps Salesforce customers by:
- Providing a single, unified cloud integration and data management solution across all of an organization’s Salesforce implementations,
- Driving better business outcomes through the use of complete and trusted data, and
- Enhancing user efficiency and productivity.
Informatica Support for Salesforce Commerce Cloud – Accelerated CRM and eCommerce Convergence
Informatica delivers trusted 360-degree customer views within Salesforce. By enabling rapid provisioning and real-time updating of high quality product data from Informatica MDM – Product 360 directly into Commerce Cloud, Informatica helps its customers shorten time-to-market, reduce operating costs, improve conversion rates and increase eCommerce revenues. Turning to the sole vendor to handle both commerce (i.e., product) data and customer data inside a Salesforce environment enables organizations to leverage unique synergies to drive more personalized customer experiences.
Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar
This cloud-based solution is designed to easily identify, fix and monitor the quality of data within and across applications, whether cloud or on-premise. Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar for Salesforce will be available in November on a subscription basis. Salesforce users are invited to take advantage of a free 30-day trial offer, available at http://www.informatica.com/DQRadarTrial.
Informatica Leverages Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
In addition, Informatica offers artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning-based Salesforce data management via its Intelligent Structure Discovery and Information Catalog. Informatica is leveraging AI and machine learning to discover and recommend critical data assets across Salesforce and the enterprise. Getting the most success out of AI and machine learning-powered solutions requires three aspects:
- An end-to-end cloud integration and data management capability that brings in multiple data sources to Salesforce,
- Ensuring that data quality and data views match the requirements for machine learning modeling, and
- An ease-of-use with self-service capabilities that facilitate speed of iteration while providing high-performance and scalable data processing.
Informatica Integration with Salesforce Solutions
Informatica, recognized by Gartner as the No. 1 global Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) provider in 2015 based on revenue, connects data to Salesforce, with trusted access to a broad set of data sources including on-premises applications, databases, cloud applications and social data. Informatica has more than 5,000 cloud customers, who are connecting thousands of applications and transferring over 1.5 billion records a day to Salesforce.
- “At Crawford, we’re utilizing Informatica’s products for managing customer data in Salesforce, including Informatica’s real-time cloud integration offerings and Cloud Customer 360,” said Rashed Chowdhury, global director, Salesforce Development, Crawford & Company. “Using these solutions has improved our productivity.”
- “In Engelhorn’s business of fashion, sports and luxury goods retailing, the customer experience counts for everything,” said Michael Stolte, director of e-Commerce and Online Marketing, Engelhorn. “We’re an omnichannel enterprise with a fast growing percentage of revenue coming from our online shop, based on Demandware, now a Salesforce company, and fueled by Informatica Product 360. That winning combination gives us the productivity and flexibility to deftly manage up to two million SKUs and their associated information across more than 950 brands to give our customers a compelling digital shopping experience.”
- “Informatica has the tools, people and experience that help customers effectively manage the complexity of growth by optimizing their data for Salesforce,” said Todd Surdey, SVP, independent software partner sales, Salesforce. “In addition, the strength of the decade-long partnership between Salesforce and Informatica is highlighted by Informatica’s continued support of our platform.”
- “Informatica is innovating at record pace driving new data management offerings and expanding the support to more Salesforce Clouds,” said Ronen Schwartz, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud, Big Data and Data Integration, Informatica. “This has been proven time and time again throughout the many years that we have worked with Salesforce. Informatica Cloud is a leading wrap around integration and data management solution for Salesforce implementations of all types and sizes, covering many data integration needs and requirements.”
Tweet this: News: New @Informatica capabilities amplify value of @Salesforce Clouds http://infa.media/pr161004a #DF16
Informatica is 100 percent focused on data because the world runs on data. Organizations need business solutions around data for the cloud, big data, real-time and streaming. Informatica is the worlds’ No. 1 provider of data management solutions, in the cloud, on-premise or in a hybrid environment. More than 7,000 organizations around the world turn to Informatica for data solutions that power their businesses. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://linkedin.com/company/informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Salesforce, Customer Success Platform and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Informatica and Informatica Cloud are registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
 Source: Gartner, Inc., Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide, 2015, Hai Hong Swinehart, et al, 31 March 2016.
CONTACT: Maureen O’Connell Informatica +1 650 385 4022 - office +1 408 679 0648 - mobile firstname.lastname@example.org Shira Frantzich Informatica +1 650 385 5674 - office email@example.com