ASHEVILLE, N.C., Oct. 03, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Allergy Partners is proud of the contributions their physicians make in the community and health care field. Recently, Dr. Richard Wasserman, Dallas, TX (Allergy Partners of North Texas), received recognition for having reviewed and edited a chapter for the upcoming 31st Edition of Red Book.
Red Book is the American Academy of Pediatrics authoritative guide to the manifestations, etiology, epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of more than 200 childhood conditions. The new edition is scheduled to release in 2018. Dr. Wasserman was previously recognized in the 30th Edition Red Book as well.
Multi-tasking brings new meaning upon reviewing his publication list thus far in 2016 alone.
- DeFreece CB, Cary JW, Grimm CC, Wasserman RL, Mattison CP. Treatment of cashew extracts with Aspergillopepsin reduces IgE binding to cashew allergens. 2016. J App Biol Biotech. 4:001-010. doi:10.7324/JABB.2016.40201.
- Mattison CP, Bren-Mattison Y, Vant-Hull B, Vargas AM, Wasserman RL, Grimm CC. Heat-induced alterations in cashew allergen solubility and IgE binding. 2016. Tox Rpts. 3:244-51.
- Wasserman RL, Antibody Deficiency Syndromes: CVID, XLA, IgA Deficiency in Clinical Decision Support: Pediatrics, eds. Chiang V, Boney CM, Jones MD, Rehm K. Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. Wilmington, DE. 2016.
- Wasserman RL, Stein MR, Younger MEM, Fatteh S, Haddad E. 20% subcutaneous immunoglobulin dosed biweekly for primary immunodeficiency. 2016. J Clin Immunol 117:93-94. doi:10.1016/j.anai.2016.04.023
- Wasserman RL, Melamed I, Stein MR, Engl W, Sharkhawy M, Leibl H, Puck J, Rubinstein A, Kobrynski L, Gupta S, Grant AJ, Ratnayake A, Richmond WG, Church J, Yel L, Gelmont D. Long-term Tolerability, Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase-facilitated Subcutaneous Infusion of Human Immunoglobulin for Primary Immunodeficiency. 2016 Clin Immunol. 36:571. doi:10.1007/s10875-016-0298-x
- Wasserman RL, Lumry W, Harris III J, Levy R, Stein M, Forbes L, Cunningham-Rundles C, Melamed I, Kobayashi AL, Du W, Kobayashi R. Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of a New 10% Liquid Intravenous Immunoglobulin Containing High Titer Neutralizing Antibody to RSV and other Respiratory Viruses in Patients with Primary Immunodeficiency Disease. 2016. Clin Immunol. 36:590. doi:10.1007/s10875-016-0308-z
It is a true honor to have Dr. Wasserman representing the Allergy Partners way!
Allergy Partners, P.A. is the nation’s largest allergy, asthma and immunology practice. Their network of 56 primary practice locations spans 23 states and encompasses over 131 total locations of care. Allergy Partners currently employs approximately 132 full- and part-time allergists and immunologists, 27 mid-level providers and over 1000 practice employees. As Allergy Partners’ reputation continues to grow, the group remains committed to their vision and to bringing only the best physicians and practices into their care network.
To find out more information about Allergy Partners, P.A. or to find a location near you, please visit www.allergypartners.com or call 828-277-1300.
CONTACT: Contact Information: Amanda Reed, Marketing and Corporate Communications Manager Allergy Partners, P.A. 828-277-1300 phone 828-277-2499 fax firstname.lastname@example.org www.allergypartners.com