[tweetshare tweet=”Jon Brinton of Mitel – Knowledge workers, information workers and services workers at businesses of all sizes, are seeking greater speed and simplicity in how they communicate and collaborate—in the office and on the go,.” username=”StockGuruDotCom”]
OTTAWA, Sept. 26, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
- Brings speed and simplicity to how people communicate and collaborate
- Purpose-built for the modern teamwork environment and a mobile-first world
- Integrates seamlessly with more than 50 leading SaaS platforms
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in real-time business, cloud and mobile communications, announced today that Internet Telephony Magazine has presented the company with a 2016 TMC Labs Innovation Award for MiTeam, the team and social collaboration tool that supports how teams work and interact in the mobile-first workplace.
Today’s teamwork environments are littered with communications across disparate applications, including email, chats, texts, phone calls and videoconferences. MiTeam simplifies and centralizes conversations, content collaboration and project management by providing a persistent workspace where groups can connect and collaborate.
A single window pane, accessible from any device, lets users initiate instant chat sessions or video meetings, share screens, annotate documents and more. MiTeam integrates with more than 50 SaaS platforms and can also extend past the company walls to include mobile employees, partners and customers. The solution is available across Mitel’s cloud and premises-based offerings.
“What we like about this solution is how well it provides numerous tools to an enterprise, allowing it to have the best of Slack, GoToMeeting, and other solutions but in a single application,” TMCNet editors concluded in their announcement of the winners. “Moreover, we love the focus on mobile-first as it applies to the millennial, mobile-first generation, and MiTeam could even be used as an enticement to attract the best talent to an organization.”
“Knowledge workers, information workers and services workers at businesses of all sizes, are seeking greater speed and simplicity in how they communicate and collaborate—in the office and on the go,” said Jon Brinton, EVP and President, Mitel Cloud Division. “With MiTeam, they can effectively reduce organization silos, enhance productivity and increase speed to market.”
- Frost & Sullivan recently selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- See Frost & Sullivan’s full analysis of Mitel’s leadership in the cloud market.
- Learn how the cloud can help solve some of the IT manager’s biggest concerns.
- Download a free copy of the “Cloud Communications for Dummies” eBook.
- Read the white paper on how consumer demand is shaping today’s cloud communications and making it more crucial than ever.
- Find out how team collaboration software can make your business more productive and reduce email by an average of 40 percent.
Twitter: Internet Telephony Magazine names Mitel collaboration solution a Lab Innovation Award winner
Cloud, MiTeam, Collaboration, Mobile-First
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Media – Americas
|Media – EMEA/AP
+44 (0) 1291 612 646