Redwood City, Calif., Sept. 20, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Driven by trends in cloud, big data and self-service analytics powered by visualization, data lakes and cloud data warehousing, a new analytics stack is emerging that promises transparent access to vital data across all sources, formats and platforms for every business user. This new stack is also enabling faster and easier delivery of ready-for-use information that business users demand. It does not matter what the source or shape of the data that is coming into this new stack is because it is able to seamlessly ingest structured, unstructured and semi-structured sources.
At key industry events throughout the fall, Informatica®, the world’s No. 1 provider of data management solutions, will roll out a series of new and innovative data management capabilities that brings unprecedented analytic power to business users by further enabling this new cloud analytics stack.
Data integration is being disrupted by the nexus of several innovations, including cloud integration-platform-as-a-service (iPaaS), Hadoop and the emergence of business focused data lakes. Predictive analytics elements of the stack are moving from black-box delivery to enabling end-to-end visibility via new capabilities, such as date lineage, metadata and machine learning based integration and next generation monitoring tools for data flows. Additionally, the new stack enables every user to be an analytics consumer with ease-of-use via pre-packaged content and purpose-built applications using intelligence, machine learning and algorithms to boost productivity with data discovery, data preparation and seamless collaboration features for easily sharing best practices.
Informatica Data Integration and Data Management technologies already permeate all key layers of the new analytics stack, from its Hadoop base to its multiple platform layers to its self-service analytics penthouse. This fall, Informatica is raising the bar for cloud analytics performance and effectiveness with new and innovative offerings in the areas of:
- Data lake management with self-service data preparation and data governance
- Data management at any latency with high performance and streaming
- New machine learning based tools empowering business users
- Self-service data quality across SaaS and on-premise applications
- Native cloud integration and data management across all Salesforce clouds
- Powerful data integration for cloud data warehousing
- CRM and eCommerce convergence
- Out-of-the-box, one-click SaaS analytics
- Quickstarts analytics initiatives with a pre-configured analytics stack that includes Informatica Cloud®, Power BI, Azure Blob and HDInsight.
These innovations follow on the heels of recently announced offerings Informatica developed to help organizations of all sizes quickly and cost-effectively jumpstart data management projects on AWS, enabling them to benefit from rapid innovation, agility and cloud economies.
“It is imperative that organizations possess the ability to seamlessly manage all their data, whether cloud or on-premise, traditional, IoT, social or big data, and bring it all together to power the brave new world that includes all kinds of data, everywhere,” said Ronen Schwartz, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud, Big Data and Data Integration, Informatica. “Informatica is committed to leading the charge toward transparent access to data of any type and rapid delivery of trusted, fit-for-purpose information, without which there is no hope of meeting today’s voracious demand for ready insights and rapid business decision making.”
Informatica will be showcasing innovations that support the new cloud analytics stack at various major industry events this fall:
Microsoft Ignite, September 26-30, 2016, Atlanta, GA
- At the Microsoft Ignite conference, Informatica will be showcased by Sysgain in one of the new Azure Quickstarts, PowerBI on HDInsight, that includes Power BI, Azure Blob and HDInsight at the Azure Marketplace booth or in one of the many “Launch and Learn” series hosted by Azure Marketplace. Using Quickstarts, a user, with just a few clicks, can provision the entire cloud product stack from data integration to processing to analytics – fully pre-configured. Quickstarts also includes a sample end-to-end use case scenario around predictive analysis with Salesforce and Sensor data.
Strata + Hadoop World, September 27-29, 2016, New York, NY
- In booth #445, Zettabyte Sponsor Informatica will demonstrate business data lakes powered by Informatica’s Data Lake Management out-of-the-box solution and how to repeatably access, integrate, clean, master, govern and secure big data into trusted information assets. Informatica will also showcase its unique metadata-driven approach that ensures maximum developer productivity, IT agility and business analyst autonomy in a fully secure and governed environment.
- “Accelerating Time to Analytical Value In the Enterprise with Data Lake Management,” presented by Asurion Services, TD Ameritrade and Informatica, Wednesday, September 28, 1:15 p.m. – 1:55 p.m. ET, Room 1E14
- “Six Secrets for Succeeding with Data Lake Management,” presented by Informatica, Wednesday, September 28, 6:15 p.m. – 6:25 p.m. ET, Solutions Showcase Theater
- Amit Walia will speak with Wikibon analysts on SiliconAngle’s theCUBE on September 28, at 3:30 p.m. ET. #BigDataNYC
Dreamforce, October 4-7, 2016, San Francisco, Calif.
- At Salesforce’s annual user conference, Informatica will showcase new capabilities that enhance the value of all Salesforce Clouds for SMBs and Enterprises, including machine learning, artificial intelligence [Salesforce Einstein] and eCommerce convergence. Located in booth #1711 in Moscone South and at the Developer Forest in Moscone West, Informatica, a Giga Sponsor, will highlight the future of Salesforce integration using Informatica Cloud and Informatica’s portfolio of data management solutions.
- “How Connected, Clean & Trusted Data Powers Business Insights with Wave Analytics,” presented by Informatica, Tuesday, October 4, 8:30 a.m. PT and Thursday, October 6, 12:30 p.m. PT, San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Urban Outfitters Theater North
- “The Future of Salesforce Integration,” presented by Informatica, Wednesday. October 5, 10:30 a.m. – 10:50 a.m. PT, Moscone South, Partner Theater 4
- “Dump data loader now! Real world tips for data integration and dupe management,” presented by Crawford & Company, SendGrid and Informatica, Wednesday, October 4, 1:30 p.m. – 2:10 p.m. PT, Palace Hotel, Grand Ballroom Concert
- “The Future of Salesforce Integration: From OData to OMG!,” presented by Informatica, Wednesday, October 4, 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. PT, Moscone West, Mobile Theater
Tableau Conference, November 7-10, 2016, Austin, TX
- As a Yottabyte Sponsor and located in booth #405, Informatica will showcase how the company provides business and IT with governed self-service analytics for any kind of data with point-and-click tools for data preparation, integration, data quality, lineage and more. Together, Informatica and Tableau are providing the industry’s first end-to-end solutions for the agile business intelligence.
- “Nissan: Data Alchemy… How Technology, People & Process Transformation can Drive Enterprise Change,” presented by Nissan and Informatica, Wednesday, November 9, 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. CT
- “Drive enterprise-wide analytics use cases with governed self-service data integration preparation tools,” presented by Informatica, Wednesday, November 9, 10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. CT
- “How Informatica Modernized Sales Analytics,” presented by Informatica
AWS re:Invent, November 28 – December 2, 2016, Las Vegas, NV
- Informatica, Silver Sponsor located in booth #2619, will demonstrate the company’s leading data management solutions for AWS, including out-of-the-box native connectivity to AWS services, such as Amazon Redshift, Aurora, EMR and S3. Informatica will showcase how the company enables organizations to rapidly integrate any data source in cloud and on-premise into AWS services for hybrid cloud analytics and data migration.
Tweet this: News: @Informatica enables new analytics stack for data-driven business http://infa.media/pr160920a #StrataHadoop #DF16 #Data16 #reInvent
Informatica is 100 percent focused on data because the world runs on data. Organizations need business solutions around data for the cloud, big data, real-time and streaming. Informatica is the world’s No. 1 provider of data management solutions, in the cloud, on-premise or in a hybrid environment. More than 7,000 organizations around the world turn to Informatica for data solutions that power their businesses. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://linkedin.com/company/informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
CONTACT: Maureen O’Connell Informatica +1 650 385 4022 - office +1 408 679 0648 - mobile firstname.lastname@example.org Shira Frantzich Informatica +1 650 385 5674 - office email@example.com