DALLAS, April 13, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GlobalOnePay, a leading provider of omni-channel payment processing technologies and merchant services, and Exigo, an open-source platform as a Service (PaaS) provider that serves many of the largest direct selling organizations globally, announced today the formation of a strategic technology partnership to accelerate their clients’ growth. Under the partnership, GlobalOnePay will assume support for Exigo Payments’ bankcard tokenization and payment gateway services.
In addition to tokenization and gateway services, GlobalOnePay will provide its full suite of payment innovations, helping direct selling organizations expand internationally and improve their efficiencies. Its turnkey, integrated platform offers businesses the flexibility of choosing powerful global acquiring solutions, plus a combination of merchant services on a modular basis, enabling them to capitalize on evolving payment trends and technologies.
GlobalOnePay’s integrated solutions include:
- Connectivity into 130+ global networks and banks
- Multi-currency pricing and processing (MCP) with access to over 80 currencies
- Automated Account Updater
- Smart Transaction Routing technology to streamline processing
- Visa Accelerated Connection Platform (ACP) technology benefits
- Fraud management and security modules