If you are looking for a list of the top ten penny stocks for 2013, you’ve come to the right place. I am doing sector by sector lists of the ones I think are the strongest. Each day for the next 41 days we are going to have a top ten list of stock for 2013 from different sectors or categories. After each list i am going to include at least three penny stock picks that fit into the sector or category.
10. Groupon (GRPN) – The have to clean up their act when it comes to doing right by their merchants.
9. Zynga (ZNGA) – Is their hope here?
8. Ancestry.com Inc. (ACOM) – Boring, but well marketed.
7. Angie’s List (ANGI) – Is it truly a social network? Sort of, but it does have an impact.
6. Zillow (Z) – Used by everyone looking for a house, or snooping on prices their neighbors paid.
5. Pandora (P) – Building a great brand.
4. Facebook (FB) – Only at the right price, and really very strong.
3. Yelp (YELP) – I think undervalued, especially as they begin to monazite Yelp in new ways.
2. Google (GOOG) – never underestimate GOOG!
1. The Number Once Choice: LinkedIn. LNKD is beginning to rule where it counts… Money. I see it as undervalued today.
Don’t forget you can buy “social networking stocks” through the ETF SOCL: Global X Social Media Index ETF
The lists above are basically US based companies. Look for an international list that will exclude US based companies. We will have that one soon!
Since 2002 - Copyright © 2002-2016 StockGuru SmallCap Alerts on Penny Stocks