If you are looking for a list of the top ten penny stocks for 2013, you've come to the right place. I am doing sector by sector lists of the ones I think are the strongest. Each day for the next 41 days we are going to have a top ten list of stock for 2013 from different sectors or categories. After each list i am going to include at least three penny stock picks that fit into the sector or category.
The Top Ten Social Network Picks for 2013: (A countdown, so best is at the bottom as number 1)
10. Groupon (GRPN) - The have to clean up their act when it comes to doing right by their merchants.
9. Zynga (ZNGA) - Is their hope here?
8. Ancestry.com Inc. (ACOM) - Boring, but well marketed.
7. Angie's List (ANGI) - Is it truly a social network? Sort of, but it does have an impact.
6. Zillow (Z) - Used by everyone looking for a house, or snooping on prices their neighbors paid.
5. Pandora (P) - Building a great brand.
4. Facebook (FB) - Only at the right price, and really very strong.
3. Yelp (YELP) - I think undervalued, especially as they begin to monazite Yelp in new ways.
2. Google (GOOG) - never underestimate GOOG!
1. The Number Once Choice: LinkedIn. LNKD is beginning to rule where it counts... Money. I see it as undervalued today.
Don't forget you can buy "social networking stocks" through the ETF SOCL: Global X Social Media Index ETF